Bergen op Zoom GE power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bergen op Zoom GE power station is a 77-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bergen Op Zoom, Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: GE Plastics
- Parent company: General Electric Co
- Location: Bergen Op Zoom, Noord-Brabant Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 51.4950, 4.2917 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 77 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 4119 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA