Beri (SEC) power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Beri (SEC) power plant (معمل غاز البري) is a 195-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Eastern region, Saudi Arabia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- Owner: Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) [100%]
- Parent: Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) [100%]
- Location: Al-Jubail, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
- Coordinates: 26.9577, 49.5904 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 195 MW
Articles and Resources
- "github.com/wri/global-power-plant-database/blob/13b6a3baaca73e84b1a549d14c274981abec775b/raw_source_files/WRI/Saudi%20Arabia.csv". Archived from the original on June 24, 2021.
- "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Electricity_Company". Archived from the original on June 24, 2021.
- "goo.gl/maps/PLRE1UnZt3mSdJQ99". Archived from the original on June 25, 2021.