Berkshire power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Berkshire power station is a 289-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Massachusetts, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Agawam, United States.
- Owner: Berkshire Power Company, LLC [100%]
- Parent: Tenaska Energy, Inc. [100%]
- Location: Agawam, Hampden, Massachusetts, United States
- Coordinates: 42.0476, -72.6478 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 289 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.tenaska.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Berkshire.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on October 1, 2020.
- "www.masslive.com/news/2018/08/new_owners_of_agawam_power_pla.html". Archived from the original on September 21, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.