Berlin-Marzahn power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Berlin-Marzahn power station is a 270-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Berlin, Germany, under construction (as of October 2019).
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Berlin, the state of Berlin, Germany.
- Sponsor: Vattenfall Wärme AG
- Parent company: Vattenfall AB
- Location: Berlin, the state of Berlin, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.523431, 13.523503 (exact)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 270 MW
Articles and Resources