Berlin-Marzahn power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Berlin-Marzahn power station is a 270-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Berlin, Germany.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Berlin, the state of Berlin, Germany.
- Sponsor: Vattenfall Wärme AG
- Parent company: Vattenfall AB
- Location: Berlin, the state of Berlin, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.523431, 13.523503 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 270 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Combined Heat and Power Marzahn", Siemens, accessed November 2, 2019.
- Google Maps result for Marzahn CCHPP
- Vattenfall commissions Berlin-Marzahn combined heat and power plant, NS Energy, Jun 4, 2020
- Vattenfall AB LEI Reference Data accessed Jan. 9, 2020