Berlin-Marzahn power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Berlin, the state of Berlin, Germany.
The plant was under construction as of October 2019. Vattenfall announced the commissioning in June of 2020. According to Siemens, the new gas-fired turbines are able to use up to 30% hydrogen in their mix of fuels.
- Sponsor: Vattenfall Wärme AG
- Parent company: Vattenfall AB
- Location: Berlin, the state of Berlin, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.523431, 13.523503 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 258 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Combined Heat and Power Marzahn", Siemens, accessed November 2, 2019.
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1950 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from January 2021
- Google Maps result for Marzahn CCHPP
- Vattenfall commissions Berlin-Marzahn combined heat and power plant, NS Energy, Jun 4, 2020
- "SGT5-2000E | E-class Gas Turbine | Gas Turbines | Manufacturer | Siemens Energy Global". siemens-energy.com Global Website. Retrieved 2022-04-28.
- "From Berlin to Berlin". siemens-energy.com Global Website. Retrieved 2021-10-27.
- Vattenfall AB LEI Reference Data accessed Jan. 9, 2020
- Vattenfall. "Die Zukunft hat begonnen" (PDF). Retrieved October 27, 2021.