Berlin Mitte power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Berlin Mitte power station is a 444-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Berlin, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Berlin, the state of Berlin, Germany.
- Sponsor: Vattenfall Wärme Berlin AG
- Parent company: Vattenfall AB
- Location: Berlin, the state of Berlin, Germany
- Coordinates: 52.5117, 13.4209 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 444 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0073 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300T5RZ1HA5HZ3109 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Open Power System Data December 2018