Bernburg Alkali power station
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Bernburg Alkali power station is a 140-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bernburg, the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany.
The Bernburg Alkali power station was built to provide heat and electricity to Solvay Chemicals GmbH's soda (and other products) production facility. It uses a combined-cycle gas-fired turbine to provide 140 MW of combined heat and power (CHP) to the facility.
- Sponsor: Solvay Chemicals GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Bernburg, the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.8026, 11.7515 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 140 MW
Articles and Resources
- "W&F Energy System Plant Bernburg". www.wf-ib.de. Retrieved 2022-04-28.
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0088a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- "Open Infrastructure Map". openinframap.org. Retrieved 2022-04-28.