Berri Gas power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Berri Gas power plant (معمل غاز البري, also known as Beri Gas Plant) is a 298-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Eastern region, Saudi Arabia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- Owner: Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) [100%]
- Parent: Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) [100%]
- Location: Al-Jubail, Eastern, Saudi Arabia
- Coordinates: 26.9600, 49.5950 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 298 MW
Articles and Resources
- "github.com/wri/global-power-plant-database/blob/13b6a3baaca73e84b1a549d14c274981abec775b/raw_source_files/WRI/Saudi%20Arabia.csv". Archived from the original on June 24, 2021.
- "en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Aramco". Archived from the original on June 13, 2021.
- "Energy Solutions - S&P Global Market Intelligence". Archived from the original on January 5, 2022. Retrieved January 20, 2022.