Bertonico - Turano Lodigliano power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bertonico - Turano Lodigliano power station is a 800-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Lodi, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Turano Lodigiano, the province of Lodi, Italy.
- Sponsor: Sorgenia S.p.A.
- Parent company: F2i, Asterion
- Location: Turano Lodigiano, the province of Lodi, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.2268, 9.6377 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 800 MW
Articles and Resources
- Centrale elettrica a Bertonico - Impianti Produzione Energia Sorgenia, accessed February 2020
- Accordo Sorgenia e F2i-Asterion
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002867 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)