Beveren Ineos Phenolchemie power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Beveren Ineos Phenolchemie power station is a 24-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in East Flanders Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Beveren, East Flanders Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Beveren, East Flanders Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.2909, 4.2703 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 24 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) LAXUQCHT4FH58LRZDY46 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Ineos - Beveren Phenol Plant