Beveren Ineos Phenolchemie power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Beveren Ineos Phenolchemie power station is a 24-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in East Flanders Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Beveren, East Flanders Province, Belgium.
This power station provides combined heat-and-power to the Ineos chemical compound in Beveren, Belgium. Ineos announced that they were planning to start burning 10% hydrogen in the turbine, eventually increasing this to 20%.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Beveren, East Flanders Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.2909, 4.2703 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 24 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Ineos Phenol and Engie Test Hydrogen in Cogen Plant | CHEManager". www.chemanager-online.com. Retrieved 2022-05-24.
- "INEOS Phenol & ENGIE use hydrogen in an industrial plant | INEOS Group". www.ineos.com. Retrieved 2022-05-24.
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) LAXUQCHT4FH58LRZDY46 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated December 8, 2021
- Ineos - Beveren Phenol Plant