Bharinto Ekatama coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bharinto Ekatama mine is operated by PT Bharinto Ekatama, and owned by Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk in Barito Utara/Kutai Barat, on the border of East Kalimantan and Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of the mine.
The mine is operated by PT Bharinto Ekatama.
- Sponsor: PT Bharinto Ekatama
- Parent company: Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk
- Location: Barito Utara/Kutai Barat, on the border of East Kalimantan and Central Kalimantan, Indonesia
- GPS coordinates:-0.581028, 115.706000
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes 
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 152 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Thermal (Subbituminous)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface, Opencast
- Start Year: 2012 
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications:
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Petromindo,Indonesian Coal Book 2019-2020