Bhola–Khulna Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bhola–Khulna Gas Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Bangladesh that is now considered shelved.
The pipeline would run from Bhola to Barisal and Khulna, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL) 
- Owner: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL) 
- Parent company: Petrobangla 
- Capacity: 350-400 MMcfd
- Length: 145 km / 90.10 miles
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Status: Shelved
- Start year:
- Cost: Tk 6 billion (approximately $0.7 Million)
- Associated infrastructure:
The pipeline was proposed in 2018 with the aim of building a gas transmission system in the south and southwestern regions. As of August 2023, GTCL does not have this project listed in their under-construction or upcoming projects section and is therefore considered shelved.