Bhusar power station
Bhusar power station was a proposed 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in India. The project is not currently listed on the Abhijeet Group website and appears to have been abandoned.
The map below shows Bhusar village, Latehar district, Jharkhand state, India the approximate location where the plant would be built.
The power station's Terms of Reference from the India Ministry of Environment and Forests states that an environmental clearance for the project will be granted "only after firm fuel and water linkages are obtained."
- Sponsor: Corporate Power Ltd.
- Parent company: Abhijeet Group
- Location: Bhusar village, Latehar district, Jharkhand
- Coordinates: 23.73, 84.47 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity: 660 MW
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- MoEF permits: Terms of Reference, (Dec 9, 2010)