Bibiana III power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bibiana III power station (also known as Bibiyana) is a 400-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Sylhet division, Bangladesh.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Parkul, Bangladesh.
- Owner: Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) [100%]
- Parent: Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) [100%]
- Location: Parkul, Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Coordinates: 24.6366, 91.6565 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 400 MW
Articles and Resources
- "BPDB Annual Report 2019-2020". Archived from the original on January 18, 2022. Retrieved February 4, 2021.
- "usea.org/sites/default/files/event-file/493/overviewofbpdb.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 11, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "www.arx.cfa/~/media/AD0129173C34401196A0DA6F7C338035.ashx". Archived from the original on March 10, 2021.
- "BPDB Annual Report 2020-2021" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on January 20, 2022. Retrieved November 29, 2021.