Bibiana II (Summit) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bibiana II (Summit) power station (also known as Bibiyana) is a 341-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Sylhet division, Bangladesh.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Parkul, Bangladesh.
- Owner: Summit Bibiyana Power Company Limited [100%]
- Parent: Summit Power International [100%]
- Location: Parkul, Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Coordinates: 24.6395, 91.6595 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 341 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Summit Bibiyana Power Company Limited". Summit Power International. August 24, 2017. Archived from the original on March 10, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "www.arx.cfa/~/media/AD0129173C34401196A0DA6F7C338035.ashx". Archived from the original on March 10, 2021.
- "BPDB Annual Report 2020-2021" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on January 20, 2022. Retrieved November 29, 2021.
- "BPDB Annual Report 2019-2020". Archived from the original on January 18, 2022. Retrieved February 4, 2021.