Bidadi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bidadi power station was a proposed 1400-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station, which has been cancelled, in the state of Karnataka, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Bidadi - Ramanagar Dist, India.
- Owner: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) [100%]
- Parent: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) [100%]
- Location: Bidadi - Ramanagar Dist, Karnataka, India
- Coordinates: 12.7994, 77.3889 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 1400 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Bidadi Gas Based Combined Cycle Power PlantWelcome to KPCL - Welcome to KPCL". Archived from the original on November 13, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "karnatakapower.com/en/profile/". Archived from the original on August 10, 2021.
- Google Maps