Bide Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Bide Coal Mine belongs to Guizhou Bide Coal Industry Co., Ltd., and it started trial production in October 2007 with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.The approved production capacity at the end of June 2019 was 0.85 million tons/year.
- Operator: Guizhou Bide Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Bide Coal Mine
- Owner: Guizhou Panjiang Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yantang Village, Yangchang Town, Nayong County, Bijie City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.607655, 105.155022
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.85 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 144.79 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 78.04 million tonnes (Dawan Coal Mine)
- Coal Type: Lean coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 9.0766 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007