Bide Tengqing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Bide Tengqing Coal Mine is owned by Guizhou Guineng Investment Co., Ltd. Its original design production scale was 0.6 million tons/year. After the merger and reorganization with other coal mines in June 2016, the design production capacity was expanded to 1.2 million tons/year, and the service life was 20 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.2 million/per year.
- Operator: Guizhou Guineng Investment Co., Ltd. Shuicheng County Bide Tengqing Coal Mine
- Owner: Guizhou Guineng Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Bide Village, Bide Township, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.559478, 105.169551
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 46.48 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 27.1480 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Meager lean coal (Met, Thermal)
- Mine Size: 3.3268k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2013