Bilgin Samsun gas power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bilgin Samsun gas power station (Bilgin Samsun Doğalgaz Kombine Çevrim Santrali, also known as OMV Samsun power station) is an 890-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Samsun province, Turkey.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Tekkeköy, Turkey.
- Owner: Yapisan Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. [100%]
- Parent: Bilgin Enerji [100%]
- Location: Tekkeköy, Samsun, Turkey
- Coordinates: 41.2400, 36.4767 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 890 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.omv.com/en/news/omv-closed-the-divestment-of-samsun-power-plant". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.
- "OMV completes sale of Samsun power plant". Archived from the original on December 31, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1018757 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "BİLGİN SAMSUN COMBINED CYCLE NATURAL GAS POWER PLANT - Bilgin Enerji". Archived from the original on May 9, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "Bilgin Enerji to purchase OMV Samsun Elektrik Uretim AS - Energy News - Institute of Energy of South East Europe". Retrieved January 20, 2022.