Binhu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Binhu Coal Mine belongs to Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Construction started on November 26, 2003, and was completed and put into production on May 26, 2005, with a design service life of 52.8 years.The designed production capacity is 0.45 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.1 million tons/year.
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Binhu Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xigai Village, Binhu Town, Tengzhou City, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.073533, 116.896454
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.1 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 47.155 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 10.405 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 44.019 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2005