Binhu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Binhu Coal Mine belongs to Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. It started construction on November 26, 2003, and was completed and put into production on May 26, 2005, with a 52.8 years design service life. The designed production capacity was 0.45 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.1 million tons/year.
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Binhu Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xigai Village, Binhu Town, Tengzhou City, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.073533, 116.896454
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.1 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 47.155 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 10.405 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 44.019 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2005