Bintan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Bintan Power Station is a proposed 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant on Riau island, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the plant on Riau, Indonesia, as shown in the PLN long-range plan for 2019-2028.
In March 2019 PLN UIW Riau announced that it planned to buid a 2 x 100 MW coal-fired plant in Tanjung Pinang on Riau Island.
- Sponsor: PLN UIW Riau
- Parent company: PLN UIW Riau
- Location: Riau island, Indonesia
- Coordinates: 0.945769, 104.640835 (approximate)
- Gross Capacity: 2 x 100 MW
- Projected in service: Unit 1: 2023; Unit 2 2024
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, p. A-44
- PLN Akan Bangun PLTU Sebesar 2x100 MW di Pulau Bintan, Kompas, Mar. 11, 2019