Binzhou Changlian LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Binzhou Changlian LNG Terminal (湖北能源滨州LNG接收站) is a proposed LNG import terminal in Shandong, China. The project is presumed to be cancelled.
- Owner: Hubei Energy, GUPC
- Location: Binzhou, Shandong, China
- Coordinates: 38.220664, 118.102097 (approximate)
- Proposed capacity: 6 mtpa (0.86 bcfd)
- Status: Cancelled
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Binzhou Changlian LNG Terminal announced that it his signed a contract with Shandong Binzhou Municipal Government to invest in the construction and development of the project. The first phase of the project will be 2 million tons of LNG per year, and the second phase will increase the terminal's capacity to 6 mtpa. 
There have been no development updates since 2016 and the project is presumed to be cancelled.
Articles and resources
- 山东滨州液化LNG气动 原石油大佬龚家龙风云再起, He Qing Shanghai, 21st Century Business Herald, 8 November 2016