Binzhou Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Binzhou Works Power Plant Units 9-10)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Binzhou Works power station (魏桥创业集团滨州自备电厂) is a retired coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Binzhou Prefecture, the approximate location the plant was located in Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
The eight existing coal-fired units of Binzhou Works power station, totaling 180 MW (6 x 15MW and 2 x 45MW), were retired in 2012. The plant was owned by Shandong Weiqiao Pioneering Group.
- Sponsor: Shandong Weiqiao Aluminum & Power
- Parent company: Shandong Weiqiao Pioneering Group
- Location: Binzhou Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.381, 117.97 (approximate)
- Status: Retired (2012)
- Gross capacity: 180 MW (Units 1-6: 15 MW, Units 7-8: 45 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ “魏桥旗下热电厂被关停 原址将建高层住宅,” 腾讯财经 2012-07-13
- ↑ “魏桥滨州热电厂关停迷雾(图),” 中国经济导报 2013-11-04