Binzhou Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Binzhou Works power station (魏桥创业集团滨州自备电厂) is a retired coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Binzhou Prefecture, the approximate location the plant was located in Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Shandong Weiqiao Aluminum & Power
- Parent company: Shandong Weiqiao Pioneering Group
- Location: Binzhou Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.381, 117.97 (approximate)
- Status: Retired (2012)
- Gross capacity: 180 MW (Units 1-6: 15 MW, Units 7-8: 45 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type: Anthracite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: