Bitterfeld power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Bitterfeld power station is a 106-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bitterfeld, the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany.
- Sponsor: Envia Therm GmbH
- Parent company: EnviaM AG
- Location: Bitterfeld, the state of Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.6249, 12.3071 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 106 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0105 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- "EnviaM Group". EnviaM Gruppe. Retrieved Apr 28th, 2022. Check date values in:
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)