Bittern Oil and Gas Field (United Kingdom)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bittern Field is an operating oil and gas field in the United Kingdom.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the United Kingdom.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 56.9087, 1.0285 (exact)
- Operator: Korea National Oil Corporation
- Owner: Royal Dutch Shell (39.6%); Dana Petroleum (33%); ExxonMobil (25%); other (2.4%)
- Parent: Royal Dutch Shell (39.6%); Korea National Oil Corporation (33%); ExxonMobil Corporation (25%)
- Discovery year: 1996
- Production start year: 2000
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bittern Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||114||million m³/y||2019|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||2.4||million bbl/y||2019|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "OGA Field Production Points, PPRS (WGS84)". Oil and Gas Authority. Archived from the original on September 17, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "www.reuters.com/article/bittern-hess-idUSS6E7K102720120223". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 21380068P1DRHMJ8KU70 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 988400ZTQ08W926ONT36 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) J3WHBG0MTS7O8ZVMDC91 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "OGA Offshore Zipped Shapefiles 2020". Oil and Gas Authority. 2020. Archived from the original on September 24, 2021. Retrieved September 24, 2021.