Bituminous Coal Operators Association
The Bituminous Coal Operators Association, it stated in a media release, "represents its members in collective bargaining with the United Mine Workers of America. The BCOA also represents its members before Congress and the executive branch on coal mine health and safety and on retiree health and pension issues."
The Bituminous Coal Operators Association lobbyists are listed as:
- spent $118,200 in the first quarter of 2008 on lobbying by its own staff members, David M. Young and Morris D. Feibusch;
- Forscey & Stinson was paid $80,000 in the first half of 2008 for the services of Michael Forscey
1500 K St. NW Washington,
DC 20005-1209 USA
Phone: (202) 783-3195
Fax: (202) 783-4862
Articles and Resources
- U.S. Department of Labor Mine Safety and Health Administration, "MSHA, BCOA and NMA Act to Improve Miner Health and Safety: Groups Form Alliance to Foster Safe and Healthy Mining Operations", Media Release, September 28, 2004.
- Bituminous Operators Association Firm Profile 2008
- "Bituminous Coal Operators Association", Center for Public Integrity, accessed March 2009
- "Forscey & Stinson", Center for Public Integrity, accessed March 2009
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|