Blackburn Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Blackburn Mill power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lancashire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Blackburn, Lancashire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: VPI Power Ltd
- Parent company: Vitol
- Location: Blackburn, Lancashire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.7182, -2.5372 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
Articles and Resources
- Drax Cancels Plan to Build Europe’s Largest Natural Gas Power Plant, Green Tech Media, Feb 26, 2021
- Drax sells fleet of UK gas plants to Vitol subsidiary, S&P Global, Dec 15, 2020
- Gas and Power, Vitol, accessed Apr 13, 2021
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy