Blackburn Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Blackburn Mill power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lancashire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Blackburn, Lancashire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Drax Group plc
- Parent company: Drax Group plc
- Location: Blackburn, Lancashire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.7182, -2.5372 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
Articles and Resources
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300YPSNTXR4ZHSR98 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020