Blacktip Oil and Gas Field (Western Australia, Australia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Blacktip Field is an operating oil and gas field in the state of Western Australia in Australia.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the state of Western Australia in Australia.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: -13.9042, 128.4847 (exact)
- Operator: Eni S.P.A.
- Owner: Eni S.P.A. (100%)
- Parent: Eni S.P.A. (100%)
- Discovery year: 2001
- Production start year: 2009
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Blacktip Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||condensate||2P reserves||0||million bbl||2008|||
|reserves||gas||2P reserves||32 500||million m³||2008|||
|reserves||hydrocarbons||initial reserves||150||million boe||2019|||
|reserves||oil||2P reserves||0||million bbl||2008|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million boe = barrels of oil equivalent
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "DMIRS Data and Software Centre". dasc.dmp.wa.gov.au. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.accc.gov.au/system/files/public-registers/documents/D10%2B3402415.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.offshore-technology.com/projects/blacktip-gas-field-timor/". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) BUCRF72VH5RBN7X3VL35 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "StackPath". www.ogj.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.