Blija-Zuidoost Oil and Gas Field (Netherlands)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Blija-Zuidoost Field is an operating oil and gas field in the Netherlands.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the Netherlands.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 53.3560, 5.9000 (exact)
- Operator: Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij B.V.
- Discovery year: 1997
- Production start year: 2001
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Blija-Zuidoost Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||condensate||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2019|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||52||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||static GIIP||7 648||million m³||2017|||
|cumulative production||gas||Not applicable||1 618||million m³||2020|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "NLOG Datacenter Field Overviews". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- "Files interactive map". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. February 2021. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- "NLOG Datacenter Field Production Figures". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "NL Olie- en Gasportaal". www.nlog.nl. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Maximale productievolumes per gasveld" (PDF). NLOG. October 29, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 13, 2021. Retrieved April 13, 2021.