Block B Oil and Gas Project (Vietnam)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
B Project Project is a discovered oil and gas project in Vietnam.
The location of the project in Vietnam is not known.
- Status: Discovered
- Operator: Petrovietnam
- Owner: Petrovietnam (100%)
- Discovery year: 2002
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: Block B, Block 48/95, Block 52/97
- Project/Complex: Block B Gas
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - B Project Project
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||condensate||2P reserves||0.32||million bbl||[not stated]|||
|reserves||gas||2P reserves||107 037||million m³||[not stated]|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- Evans, Damon (May 17, 2021). "Glimmers of hope for giant Vietnam offshore gas project - News for the Energy Sector". Energy Voice. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Block B-O Mon Gas Project, Malay-Tho Chu basin - Offshore Technology - Oil and Gas News and Market Analysis". www.offshore-technology.com. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.