Bloque VII Ceuta Oil Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bloque VII Ceuta Field is an operating oil field in Venezuela.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 9.5025, -71.1478 (exact)
- Operator: PDVSA
- Discovery year: 1956
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bloque VII Ceuta Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||not applicable||25||million bbl/y||2015|||
|production||total liquids||not applicable||41||million bbl/y||2004|||
|reserves||oil||1P reserves||2 076||million bbl||2015|||
|reserves||total liquids||1P reserves||1 910||million bbl||2004|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- total liquids = oil, including condensate and natural gas liquids
Articles and Resources
- "PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A. EX-99.T3". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. October 1, 2016. Archived from the original on March 31, 2021. Retrieved March 31, 2021.
- "2018 Atributos Sismicos en La Deteccion de Corredor de Fracturas Naturales Venezuela - PDF - Falla (geología) - Venezuela". Scribd. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "United States Securities And Exchange Commission Form 20F" (PDF). U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. November 17, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.