Blue Lake power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Blue Lake power station is a 332-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Minnesota, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Shakopee, United States.
- Owner: Northern States Power Company-Minnesota [100%]
- Parent: Xcel Energy Inc. [100%]
- Location: Shakopee, Scott, Minnesota, United States
- Coordinates: 44.7855, -93.4315 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 332 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.xcelenergy.com/company/corporate_responsibility_report/who_we_are". Archived from the original on May 21, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.