Bluebonnet Market Express Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bluebonnet Market Express Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Texas, USA. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, as of April 2021 the project was on-hold.
The pipeline will run from Waha, Texas to Katy, Texas.
- Owner: Williams Companies
- Proposed capacity: 2,000 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 804.7 kilometers / 500 miles
- Status: Shelved
- Start Year: 2020
The pipeline will connect Permian Basin gas to market. As of September 6, 2019 no final investment decision had been made.
As of December 2020 the project had not advanced in more than two years, and according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, as of April 2021 the project was on-hold.
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Planned Pipelines, Pipeline News, accessed October 2018
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 U.S. natural gas pipeline projects, U.S. Energy Information Administration, April 29, 2021
- ↑ National Energy and Petrochemical Map , FracTracker, February 28, 2020
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Administration, accessed July 21, 2020
- ↑ Permian Basin natural gas prices up as a new pipeline nears completion, EIA, September 6, 2019