Bluebonnet Market Express Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bluebonnet Market Express Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Texas, USA.
The pipeline will run from Waha, Texas to Katy, Texas.
- Owner: Williams Companies
- Proposed capacity: 2,000 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 804.7 kilometers / 500 miles
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2020
Articles and resources
- Planned Pipelines, Pipeline News, accessed October 2018
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Administration, accessed July 21, 2020
- Permian Basin natural gas prices up as a new pipeline nears completion, EIA, September 6, 2019