Bluffview power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bluffview power station is a 67-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of New Mexico, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Farmington, United States.
- Owner: City of Farmington - (NM) [100%]
- Parent: City of Farmington - (NM) [100%]
- Location: Farmington, San Juan, New Mexico, United States
- Coordinates: 36.7166, -108.2153 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 67 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.