Blythe Energy power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Blythe Energy power station is a 591-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Blythe, United States.
- Owner: AltaGas Blythe Operations Inc [100%]
- Parent: AltaGas Ltd. [100%]
- Location: Blythe, Riverside, California, United States
- Coordinates: 33.6157, -114.6865 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 591 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.altagas.ca/infrastructure/operations/blythe-energy-center". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.