Boca Chica power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Boca Chica power station (Central Termoeléctrica de Boca Chica) was a proposed 150-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station, which has been cancelled, in Boca Chica, Dominican Republic.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Boca Chica, Dominican Republic.
- Owner: LS Energía [100%]
- Parent: LS Energía [100%]
- Location: Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
- Coordinates: 18.4564, -69.6113 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 150 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Boca Chica S.A." Archived from the original on November 13, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "BNamericas - Empresa abandona proyecto a gas en R. Domini..." Archived from the original on December 16, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.