Bocholtz–Puth Schinnen Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bocholtz–Puth Schinnen Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Netherlands.
The pipeline starts in Bocholtz, Netherlands, and runs to Puth Schinnen, Netherlands.
- Operator: Gasunie Transport Services
- Owner: Gasunie Transport Services
- Parent company: Gasunie
- Length: 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Bocholtz_PuthSchinnen
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- "Gas transport". Gasunie. Retrieved 2022-08-10.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor