Bochum power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Bochum power station was a 21-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bochum, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: RWE Generation SE
- Parent company: RWE Aktiengesellschaft
- Location: Bochum, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Coordinates: 51.48333, 7.21667 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 21
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0110 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from January 2021
- "Kraftwerk Bochum". Wikipedia. February 5, 2020. Retrieved November 2, 2021.
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)