Boffalora power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Boffalora power station is a 88-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Milan, Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Boffalora Sopra Ticino, the province of Milan, Italy.
- Sponsor: Cofely Italia SpA
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Boffalora Sopra Ticino, the province of Milan, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.4560, 8.7965 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 88 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Annual Results 2008 GDF Suez
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUSND-BOFFA1D accessed November 2019