Bogue power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Bogue power station is a 120-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Cornwall county, Jamaica.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Montego Bay, Cornwall county, Jamaica.
- Sponsor: Jamaica Public Service Company
- Parent company: Marubeni Corporation [40%]; Korea East-West Power Company Ltd [40%]; Government of Jamaica [19.9%]; Other [0.1%]
- Location: Montego Bay, St James, Cornwall, Jamaica
- Coordinates: 18.4521, -77.9183 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 120 MW
Articles and Resources
- "About the Jamaica Public Service Company". Jamaica Public Service Company Ltd. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "JPS Investors: Our Shareholders". JPSCO. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Jamaica Observer Limited". Jamaica Observer. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Gas Is Here! JPS announces arrival of Natural Gas for Bogue Power Plant". JPS. January 4, 2016.
- "5-Year Business Plan 2019-2024 (p 27)" (PDF). JPS (Jamaica Public Service Company, Ltd). 2019.