Bojiang Haizi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Bojiang Haizi Coal Mine (内蒙古银宏能源开发有限公司泊江海子煤矿) is located in the territory of Ordos, Inner Mongolia. The annual production capacity of it is 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Bojiang Haizi Town, Dongsheng, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2015, the National Energy Administration approved the development of Bojiang Haizi Coal Mine with an annual production capacity of 3Mt/year. 
The construction of Bojiang Haizi Coal Mine began in 2010 and completed the main part of the project at the end of 2016. 
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Yinhong Energy Development Co.
- Parent Company: Huainan Mining Group (50%), Yongtai Hongkan Holding Group (41%）, others ( 9%）
- Location: Bojiang Haizi Town, Dongsheng, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.875893,109.366516
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 668.59Mt
- Minable Reserves: 262.45Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 40.6k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: