Bole Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Bole Cogen power station (湖北能源新疆楚星能源博乐五星热电联产项目) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The photo below shows the location of the plant in Bole City, Börtala Mongol Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
Unit 1 began operating in 2016, and unit 2 in 2017.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Chuxing Energy Co.
- Parent company: Hubei Energy Group
- Location: Bole (Börtala) City, Börtala Mongol Autonomous Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.861677, 82.117861 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2016 (Unit 1), 2017 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: