Bolgiano power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Bolgiano power station is a 61-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Milan, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in San Donato Milanese, the province of Milan, Italy.
- Sponsor: Eni SpA
- Parent company: Eni SpA
- Location: San Donato Milanese, the province of Milan, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.4163, 9.2833 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 61 MW
Articles and Resources
- The thermoelectric plants | Eni
- List of shareholders | Eni
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUMPNTDBLGNO1A accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019