Boli Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Boli Coal Mine (阳泉煤业集团创日泊里煤业有限公司泊里煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Heshun County, Shanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 5 million tonnes(Mt) per year. 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Liyang Town, Heshun County,Jinzhong City, Shanxi, China.
Coal Mine Background
On September 19, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission agreed to approve the construction of the Boli coal mine project in the Yangquan mining area in Shanxi, with a production scale of 5 million tons per year. The project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval.
- Sponsor: Yangquan Coal Industry Group Chuangri Boli Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Chuangri New Energy Investment Co., Ltd. (30%), Shanxi State-owned Capital Investment Operation Co., Ltd. (41.85%), China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. (24.27%), others (3.88%)
- Location: Liyang Town, Heshun County,Jinzhong City, Shanxi, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.427284,113.576734
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: >50 
- Coal Field: Qinshui
- Total Resource: 1,100Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 770Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 107.53k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: