Bolshesyrskoye coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Bolshesyrskoye (or Balakhtinsky) Coal Mine is an operating surface coal mine in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Bolshaya Syry, in Balakhtinsky District, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia.
The Bolshesyrskoye coal mine is a surface coal mine. It is operated by Sibugol LLC. It has a capacity of 2 million tons per year, and is located in the Bolshesyrskoye coalfield. The coal is apparently of poor quality.
- Owner: Sibugol LLC
- Parent Company:
- Location: Bolshaya Syry, Balakhtinsky District, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Coordinates: 55.535723, 91.569672 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2 MT/year
- Total Reserves: 168 MT
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Угольный разрез «Балахтинский уголь», Wikimapia, accessed May 2021.
- Balakhtinski Coal, Sibugol website, accessed May 2021.
- Районы Красноярского края испытывают дефицит угля из-за проблем с отгрузкой, Kommersant, 8 Feb. 2018.