Bonaccia Gas Field (Italy)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Bonaccia Field is an operating gas field in Italy.
The location of the field in Italy is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Eni S.P.A.
- Discovery year: 1981
- Production start year:
- Concession/Block: B.C 17.TO
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Bonaccia Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||gas||ultimate recoverable resources||14 278||million m³||2017|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "Elenco Dei Pozzi Per La Coltivazione Di Idrocarburi" (PDF). Ministero dello sviluppo economico. October 13, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "www.eni.com/assets/documents/documents-en/Fact-Book-2018-eng.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.pionierieni.it/wp/wp-content/uploads/Addio-al-metano-dItalia.-Di-F.-Cazzini.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.