Bonny-Port Harcourt Refinery Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bonny-Port Harcourt Refinery Pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Bonny to Port Harcourt Refinery, Nigeria.
The pipeline runs from Bonny to Port Harcourt Refinery, within Rivers state, Nigeria.
- Operator: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Parent Company: Government of Nigeria
- Current capacity: 60,000 barrels per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 55 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1965
Articles and resources
- Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC Members, 2013, OPEC, accessed July 2018.
- Refining in Nigeria: history, challenges and prospects, Applied Petrochemical Research, December 2018, Volume 8, Issue 4, pp 181–192