Boquerón Oil Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Boquerón Field is an operating oil field in Venezuela.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 9.4140, -63.0210 (approximate)
- Operator: Boquerón, S.A.
- Owner: PDVSA (60%); Boqueron Holdings (26.7%); PEI (13.3%)
- Parent: PDVSA (60%); Boqueron Holdings (26.7%); PEI (13.3%)
- Discovery year: 1989
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Boquerón Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||1.8||million bbl/y||2015|||
|reserves||oil||1P reserves||199||million bbl||2015|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year