Bordeira wind farm
|This article is part of the Global Wind Power Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Other names: Parque Eólico Bordeira
Bordeira wind farm is an operating wind farm in Bensafrim e Barão de São João, Faro, Portugal.
Table 1: Phase-level project details for Bordeira wind farm
|Status||Commissioning year||Nameplate capacity||Mount type||Owner||Operator|
|Operating||2009||24 MW||Onshore||EDP Renováveis||EDP Renováveis Portugal, S.A.|
Table 2: Phase-level location details for Bordeira wind farm
|Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Bensafrim E Barão De São João, Faro, Portugal||37.2335, -8.8041 (exact)|
The map below shows the exact location of the wind farm:
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of global wind farms, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Wind Power Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- "www.apren.pt/contents/documents/portugal-parques-eolicos-2018.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on May 16, 2021. Retrieved December 6, 2021.
- "web3.cmvm.pt/sdi/emitentes/docs/PC78308.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on September 27, 2021. Retrieved November 29, 2021.
- "www.dgeg.gov.pt/media/fhmnya1l/i011360.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on December 4, 2021. Retrieved December 6, 2021.
- https://www.thewindpower.net/windfarm_en_682.php. Missing or empty
- "Bordeira (Portugal)". The Wind Power. Archived from the original on December 4, 2021. Retrieved December 6, 2021.