Borgo Trento power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Borgo Trento power station is a 29-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Verona, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Borgo Trento, the province of Verona, Italy.
- Sponsor: Agsm Verona SpA
- Parent company: Agsm Verona SpA
- Location: Borgo Trento, the province of Verona, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.4485, 10.9807 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 29 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Il Gruppo - Società AGSM, accessed Aug 5, 2021
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- "Agsm > Impianti > Le nostre centrali". www.agsm.it. Retrieved 2022-05-04.
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUBORGO-TRE15 accessed November 2019